Fadzil Hadin – Head, AFDS (Brunei)
- Dubai based fashion designer, Fadzil Hadin was born in Brunei and was introduced to fashion at a very young age. His mother’s clothing atelier, CHANTIQUE, had a great influence on Fadzil’s life and that’s what made him pursue a career in fashion design.
- The year 2017 witnessed Fadzil Hadin taking over as creative director and fashion designer from his mother. He then introduced the label to Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- In July 2018, CHANTIQUE received the prestigious ‘Modest Fashion Award‘ by The Islamic Fashion and Design Council in Torino , Italy and also during the same year showcased the first ever modest fashion show called ‘ Modest Soirée” at Milan Fashion Week 2018.
- CHANTIQUE comes from the Malay word ‘cantik” meaning beautiful from the Sultanate Kingdom of Brunei Darussalam.
- Magical twist of fashion between Asia meeting Middle East to give you unique individual pieces drawn from Malay, Chinese and other ethnics heritage. Rich modern designs with embellishments, embroidery and beadworks.
- CHANTIQUE always creates a feminine, romantic, stylish and captivating styles.
- Fadzil Hadin is an esteem pioneer member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase representing Brunei Darussalam.