Thank you for the wonderful year.
From our hearts we wish you great piece of luck and from our minds we wish you tremendous success.
May the festive spirit will be in your minds and souls all the year round.
Wish you and your families be blessed with all the goodness in life.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all at ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase! 💖💖💖
Signing of MoU - Presidents, Huo’erguosi Mojie Culture Media Co. Ltd., Mr Wang HaoTian and ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase, Mr Hayden Ng.
In December 2018, ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase agreed to explore ways of cooperation with Huo’erguosi Mojie Culture Media Co. Ltd. entrusting that both parties actions aimed at approaching this goal. This resulted in an invitation to AFDS to take part in a regular cooperation and, following the decisions adopted in this regard by the Governing Boards of both organisations, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was recently signed by the Presidents of Huo’erguosi Mojie Culture Media Co. Ltd., Mr Wang HaoTian and ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase, Mr Hayden Ng.
The signing ceremony of the MoU between Huo’erguosi Mojie Culture Media Co. Ltd. and ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase took place on the 10th December 2018 in Xi’an China.
With the signing of this MoU, Huo’erguosi Mojie Culture Media Co. Ltd. and AFDS will launch a regular, wide-ranging cooperation between them for the mutual benefit of their respective members in Asian and in China and, more broadly, for the benefit of the fashion community. To promote the better and faster development of the fashion industry among Asian countries, promote the cultural exchange activities related to models in Asian countries, establish the status of Asian models in the International market and promote closer cultural exchanges among Asian countries.
ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase DAY 1 at Ciputra World Surabaya, #cwfw2018.
Featuring #fashionambassadors –
● Min Thu Ryein – MYANMAR
● Yod Yoko – THAILAND
● LinhThu Ha – VIETNAM
● Jian Lasala – PHILIPPINES
● Natacha Van – CAMBODIA
● Melvin Shah – MALAYSIA
● Hayden Ng – SINGAPORE
● Lenny Agustin – INDONESIA
● Hair + Makeup – LT PRO (OFFICIAL)
● Hair #regional #creativedirector – Dylan Chan
● Makeup #regional #creativedirector – Tinoq Goh
● Video + pics #regional #mediadirector – Clifford Yap – #Cliffy
●● This was Melvin Shah last show with #AFDS at #CWFW2018
● Billy Si Amphan – #BILLY
MODEL AMBASSADORS –
● CoCo K.
REGIONAL PARTNERS –
● Clifford Yap – #PHOTOSHOOTTRAVEL #mediadirector
A collaboration project with AFDS Hotel Partner – The Hulo Hotel + Gallery.
● Hair and make up by Orson Liyu
● Shoes and bags by Fion Poon – FION POON
● Photography by Calvin Wong● Props & Background Setup by Cupcat Images
● Location – The Hulo Hotel + Gallery
● Models – ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase #modelambassadors – Lingling , Por and Elizabeth.
● Designers – Hayden Ng – HAYDEN BOUTIQUE. Natacha Van – Natacha Van Collection, Melvin Shah – Atelier Prive By Melson, Micheal Ooi – MOfactory and Pitnapat Yotinratanachai – Pitnapat.
ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase #fashionambassadors, Hayden Ng – HAYDEN BOUTIQUE,Singapore, Natacha Van – Natacha Van Collection, Cambodia, Pitnapat Yotinratanachai – Pitnapat, Thailand, Melvin Shah– Atelier Prive By Melson and Micheal Ooi – MOfactory, Malaysia dressed the finalists of Miss World – Malaysia on Coronation Night, 8th Sept 2018.
● AFDS IN Surabaya, Indonesia
CIPUTRA WORLD FASHION WEEK 2018
FASHION AMBASSADORS –
MODEL AMBASSADORS –
● Khin CoCo
REGIONAL PARTNERS –
© 2018 AFDS All rights reserved.
July 8 2018 – MISS WORLD MALAYSIA COLLABORATES WITH AFDS
The new Miss World Malaysia 2018 will be bigger and better than before, under a new management team. Sean Wong, a renowned award-winning social entrepreneur, talent manager and show producer, in partnership with Arnold Vegafria, President of ALV Events International and famed business manager of boxing legend Senator Manny Pacquiao, has been appointed as the new licensee and National Director of Miss World Malaysia 2018.
In collaboration with ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase headed by renowned fashion designer Hayden Ng, Miss World Malaysia 2018 will be engaging well-known fashion designers from Southeast Asian Nations to customise designer dresses and gowns for all the finalists.
“By collaborating with renowned fashion designers from the Southeast Asian Nations, Miss World Malaysia 2018 will be an interesting event to be involved in, as it helps promote Sarawak as a leading fashion hub in the region, while nurturing emerging local designers and talents through cross-cultural interaction,” said Sean.
ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase at Sule Shangri-La, Yangon‘s Wedding Fair – Iconic Inspirations – 27th May 2017.
● ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase Special Wedding Show 2018 – Iconic Inspirations is organised by #AFDS (Myanmar) #Founder – Mr Brian Jeremiah, International Director Consultant, Carrie Models International – Myanmar and team.
● Models – Carrie Models International – Myanmar
● Show Director – Mr Brian Jeremiah.
● MEDIA PARTNER – Mr. Clifford Yap.