The ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase was established and conceptualised by Singapore fashion designer, Hayden Ng, on 8 August 2015 as a collective whose key Mission is to raise awareness of and appreciation for ASEAN’s unique and diverse fashion and design. Through this collective, we seek also to promote greater cross-cultural and creative collaboration.
We seek to achieve mainstream regional awareness for fashion designers and models nurturing up-and-coming, local fashion designers and models.
We want to foster a deeper understanding and appreciation of the fashion industry in the ASEAN region.
We aim to mentor fashion designer students, so that they can find their design direction in the near future.
FASHION DESIGNERS –
- Brunei Darussalam
- ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase is an independent Non-Governmental Organization accredited by the ASEAN Secretariat.
- ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase is not responsible for any participants or partners due to unforeseen circumstances or a scheduling conflict beyond his or her control resulting in a no-show.
- ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any companies and organisations with the term – ASEAN Fashion Designers or any of its subsidiaries.
- The name “ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase” as well as related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- CONCEPT CONCEIVED BY HAYDEN NG. Copyright ©2015 Hayden Ng.
- All Rights Reserved™