- Lenny Agustin is an award winning designer who always believes in infusing traditional Indonesian fabrics into a stylish, young, edgy and playful design since the beginning of her career. Her designs represent Indonesia in a youthful manner that expresses the freedom of the young fashionistas, making her a popular name among today’s youth. Her mission and vision are to make young people more familiar with the cultures and traditional Indonesian fabrics through designs that suits their style and personality.
- Lenny began her career in 2001 by opening a boutique on Jl. Setiabudi, Kuningan, Jakarta and has participated in various fashion shows in Indonesia . Since 2007, Lenny holds her annual fashion show and in 2009, she was invited to do a showing at the Japan Fashion Week organized by The Japanese Foundation, after a rigorous selection in terms of creativity and fashion business.
- Her labels – LENNY AGUSTIN – Bridal fashion and Cocktail Contemporary.
- High Fashion inspired by the traditional dress silhouettes like the kebaya , bodo and kurung clothes transforming them into edgy fashion.
- LENNOR – Ready to Wear was launched in 2008.
- Using 90 percent of traditional materials such as batik, sarongs, woven, jumputan and lurik designed into casual and fashionable clothing for men and young women.
- On her home front, from 2008 – 2011, she has received multiple awards for her dedication to the world of fashion and culture Indonesia.
- In February 2012, Lenny launched in first book – “Fashion is My Playground”. This book is dedicated to fashion school students and young new designers who want to know the passion and inspirations behind her style.
- Currently Lenny is an active board member the Association of Designers & Entrepreneurs Mode Indonesia (APPMI) which has 180 members in 9 provinces. She also teaches in 3 fashion schools and is a much sought after brand ambassador and spoke person for many products like laptops, washing machines, cameras, motorcycles, and teenage make up products.
- Lenny is an esteem pioneer member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Indonesia.
Hannie Hananto & Neera
- Hannie Hananto started her Muslim fashion business in 2006 and she is very active in many fashion events in Indonesia and other countries.
- In 2006, Hannie’s fashion design career took off, after winning 2nd place at the 1st LRBM (Lomba Rancang Busana Muslim) by Noor Magazine.
- In 2011, she participated in a fashion show in Paris. 2013, Hannie did a fashion show in New York and later the same year, a showcase in Morocco, where she also conducted a hijab tutorial at the Indonesia Embassy. 2014, Hannie was at the ASEAN Ladies Coffee Morning at KBRI Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and designed for “The Executive” the biggest brand in Indonesia for Indonesia Fashion Week project 2014.
- Hannie presents a strong and unique style of Muslim clothing with her new collection – HANNEERA.
- HANNEERA is a collection of dresses, tops, pants, skirts, scarves, handmade bags and accessories, which is perfect for day to evening, inspired by modern day, architectural and geometrical with the creative use of black and white colours.
- Occasional use of Indonesian touches like Tenun and Indonesian motives are also infused into the line.
- Hannie + Neera are esteem members and fashion ambassadors of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Indonesia.
- Hailing from, Surabaya, Dibya Hody is an Indonesian fashion designer born on 14th July, 1973.
After graduation from Atma Jaya University, Jakarta in 2003, Dibya returned to Surabaya, Here he got a chance to work in the local fashion industry and that is when Dibya’s love for fashion developed and he has never looked back since then.
- Dibya is one designer that does not go by the trends, but does what he thinks is right.
- In 2014, Dibya opened this company – INTERIM Clothing Company, a platform for young local designers to put their creativity into the fashion line, where he hold the realm as its Creative Director.
As the Creative Director, Dibya oversees the entire design and production process, ensuring it creates a modern look with touches of Indonesian ethnic fabrics throughout the collection of ready to wear styles for today’s women.
- Dibya is a member of the Indonesian Fashion Chamber Surabaya Chapter, he is responsible for it’s business network and developing local industry and brands, for a better and more fashionable Surabaya through D2-i Concept Store – “Work with heart and a lot of Passion”
- INTERIM CLOTHING
- Interim clothing is an Indonesian fashion brand that creates fashionable and affordable ready-to-wear style for today’s global fashionable women. Creating that modern look with rich Indonesian fabrics, they works closely with various small businesses of the home industry that creates batik and fabrics. This to create a sustainable and ethical fashion industry in Surabaya and Indonesia.
- Dibya is an esteem member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Indonesia.