Bandid Lasavong – Head, AFDS (Laos)
- MEN Folder is a Lao brand that started in 2012.
- Bandid Lasavong, a talented and passionate young Lao, left his career as an engineer to pursue his dream of fashion. Seeing the need for well-tailored menswear in the emerging Lao market, he started his atelier – MEN Folder that providescustomisation services that appeal to the modern day Lao men’s needs.
- His brand emphasises both casual and formal styles that features men’s clothing and accessories.
- Since its humble beginning, MEN Folder has been dressing many Lao celebrities in the entertainment scene and also many high profile state events.
- Bandid is an esteem member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Laos.
- Born on 9th February 1991, Pui Souphaphone is a Lao fashion designer based in Vientiane. She was always interested in fashion and as much as Pui loves wearing fashion, she likes designing too.
She is among the list of Lao women who has a fondness for Lao’s glamorous traditional style of dressing.
- In 2012, Pui decided to explore the world of fashion design by enrolling herself at BangkokFA, to develop her technical fashion knowledge and skill to pursue her interest.
- The designer’s official start in the field of fashion is a seamless transformation of a passionate hobby to a triumphant career.
- Pui’s designs are a great example of girly, magical and innovative creativity. She makes frothy and fantasy filled creations that often surprise viewers. It is no doubt takes guts to produce and display works in fashion that revolve around concepts than just beauty. Her elegant designs are worn by many Lao celebrities and pageant title holders.
- Pui Souphaphone is considered as a woman with an amazing personal style, design sense and good attitude.
- Pui Souphaphone is an esteem member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase representing Laos.