ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase x SILK ROAD INTERNATIONAL FASHION WEEK 2019 – Macau, China, 6th – 10th November 2019.
HAYDEN NG – SINGAPORE
FADZIL HARDIN – BRUNEI
NATACHA VAN – CAMBODIA
PITNAPAT YOTINRATANACHAI – THAILAND
Press releases from Guang Ming Daily on AFDS x PGFW2019 from 26th April to 1st May 2019 featuring designers – Hayden Ng of Singapore, Fadzil Hardin of Brunei, Natacha Van of Cambodia and Pitnapat Yotinratanachai of Thailand.
GUANG MING DAILY – 5th MAY 2019
SIN CHEW DAILY – 5th MAY 2019
THE STAR – 14th MAY 2019
● AFDS POP UP STORE – 3rd to 5th May 2019 ●
● AFDS SHOWCASE – 4th May 2019 – 7PM ●
Presenting AFDS Fashion Ambassadors –
● Micheal Ooi – MOfactory – MALAYSIA
● Hayden Ng – HAYDEN BOUTIQUE – SINGAPORE
● Lenny Agustin – Butik Lenny Agustin – INDONESIA
● Natacha Van – Natacha Van Collection – CAMBODIA
● Fadzil Hadinl – #CHANTIQUEBRUNEI – BRUNEI
● #LIZHEN – #THEZRSH – CHINA
● Zin – #ZIN – www.facebook.com/ZIN-366440517425089 – MYANMAR
● Ho Tran Da Thao – Tsafari by HO TRAN DA THAO – VIETNAM
● Bandid Lasavong – MEN folder – LAOS
● Pitnapat Yotinratanachai – Pitnapat – THAILAND
● Pat Santos – Pat Santos – Fashion Designer – PHILIPPINES
● Sylvia + Jennifer – #TRIOLOGIE, The Emporium Group – SINGAPORE
ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase DAY 1 at Ciputra World Surabaya, #cwfw2018.
Featuring #fashionambassadors –
● Min Thu Ryein – MYANMAR
● Yod Yoko – THAILAND
● LinhThu Ha – VIETNAM
● Jian Lasala – PHILIPPINES
● Natacha Van – CAMBODIA
● Melvin Shah – MALAYSIA
● Hayden Ng – SINGAPORE
● Lenny Agustin – INDONESIA
● Hair + Makeup – LT PRO (OFFICIAL)
● Hair #regional #creativedirector – Dylan Chan
● Makeup #regional #creativedirector – Tinoq Goh
● Video + pics #regional #mediadirector – Clifford Yap – #Cliffy
●● This was Melvin Shah last show with #AFDS at #CWFW2018
A collaboration project with AFDS Hotel Partner – The Hulo Hotel + Gallery.
● Hair and make up by Orson Liyu
● Shoes and bags by Fion Poon – FION POON
● Photography by Calvin Wong● Props & Background Setup by Cupcat Images
● Location – The Hulo Hotel + Gallery
● Models – ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase #modelambassadors – Lingling , Por and Elizabeth.
● Designers – Hayden Ng – HAYDEN BOUTIQUE. Natacha Van – Natacha Van Collection, Melvin Shah – Atelier Prive By Melson, Micheal Ooi – MOfactory and Pitnapat Yotinratanachai – Pitnapat.
ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase #fashionambassadors, Hayden Ng – HAYDEN BOUTIQUE,Singapore, Natacha Van – Natacha Van Collection, Cambodia, Pitnapat Yotinratanachai – Pitnapat, Thailand, Melvin Shah– Atelier Prive By Melson and Micheal Ooi – MOfactory, Malaysia dressed the finalists of Miss World – Malaysia on Coronation Night, 8th Sept 2018.
CIPUTRA WORLD FASHION WEEK 2018
FASHION AMBASSADORS –
MODEL AMBASSADORS –
● Khin CoCo
REGIONAL PARTNERS –
© 2018 AFDS All rights reserved.
Designers – #fashionambassadors
• Hayden Ng – HAYDEN BOUTIQUE, Singapore
• Natacha Van – Natacha Van Collection, Cambodia
• Pitnapat Yotinratanachai – Pitnapat, Thailand
• Melvin Ashley Shah – Atelier Prive By Melson, Malaysia
• Micheal Ooi – MOfactory, Penang – Malaysia
SEE YOU SOON Kuching, Malaysia! 😊💖💖💖
July 8 2018 – MISS WORLD MALAYSIA COLLABORATES WITH AFDS
The new Miss World Malaysia 2018 will be bigger and better than before, under a new management team. Sean Wong, a renowned award-winning social entrepreneur, talent manager and show producer, in partnership with Arnold Vegafria, President of ALV Events International and famed business manager of boxing legend Senator Manny Pacquiao, has been appointed as the new licensee and National Director of Miss World Malaysia 2018.
In collaboration with ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase headed by renowned fashion designer Hayden Ng, Miss World Malaysia 2018 will be engaging well-known fashion designers from Southeast Asian Nations to customise designer dresses and gowns for all the finalists.
“By collaborating with renowned fashion designers from the Southeast Asian Nations, Miss World Malaysia 2018 will be an interesting event to be involved in, as it helps promote Sarawak as a leading fashion hub in the region, while nurturing emerging local designers and talents through cross-cultural interaction,” said Sean.
SNEAK PEEK just for you…..
Featuring Designers –
● Hayden Ng – HAYDEN BOUTIQUE, Singapore
● Natacha Van – Natacha Van Collection, Cambodia
● Bandid Lasavong – MEN folder, Laos
● Mogok Pauk Pauk – #MogokPaukPaukCouture, FGM, Myanmar
● Dibya Hody – INTERIM Clothing, Indonesia
● Ma Myint Zu – Zu Zu Collection, Myanmar
● Pitnapat Yotinratanachai – Pitnapat, Thailand
● Charlotte Barjou – #CharlotteBarjouDesign, Myanmar
● Micheal Ooi – MOfactory, Malaysia
● Billy Si Amphan – #BILLY, Laos
● Nguyễn Minh Tuấn – NTK MINH TUAN Nguyen, Vietnam
● Pat Santos – #PatSantosCouture, Philippines
● ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase Special Wedding Show 2018 – Iconic Inspirations is organised by #AFDS (Myanmar) #Founder – Mr Brian Jeremiah, International Director Consultant, Carrie Models International – Myanmar and team.
● Models – Carrie Models International – Myanmar
● Show Director – Mr Brian Jeremiah.
PRESS FROM THE IRRAWADDY
By LWIN MAR HTUN 9 May 2018
With Myanmar’s wedding season almost here, Sule Shangri-La Yangon will hold the “Iconic Inspirations” wedding and lifestyle fair at its ballroom on May 26 and 27.
What sets this fair apart is that it will showcase the best of the best from the local wedding industry alongside outstanding designers from the ASEAN region, including the ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase (AFDS) group.
“We are collaborating in order to exchange cultures and design techniques among different countries,” said designer Ma Myint Zu, who serves as an ambassador for AFDS.
She added, “This wedding show is the first collaboration with talented ASEAN designers in Myanmar. People will get to see our diverse creations.”
The wedding fair will showcase dresses by 13 fashion designers including four local artists: Mogok Pouk Pouk, Ma Myint Zu, Latt Latt and Charlotte Barjou, a French designer based in Myanmar.
“Iconic Inspirations” will bring together modern and traditional Burmese wedding dresses. A high tea and opening show will be held at 2 p.m. on the first day of this celebration of love featuring Ma Myint Zu, Latt Latt and Charlotte Borjou.
In the evening, Mogok Pauk Pauk will close the day with a gala cocktail show at 6 p.m. with the special participation of Laotian designer Lasavong Bandid, a member of AFDS.
The second day will be a celebration of the best dresses of ASEAN, with the members of the Fashion Designers Showcase bringing to Yangon examples of their wedding culture and evening couture in two fashion shows.
Ma Myint Za said, “Both traditional and evening wedding dresses can be seen in my collection for this show, for which I have used palm colors. As you know, dark colors are not typically used for weddings. So I will go with a simple and traditional, classic look.”
On the first day, she said, models will display 10 of her traditional Myanmar wedding dresses and evening gowns.
“Even though the wedding cultures [in ASEAN countries] are different, we can still share them. Plus, here in Yangon, people are putting on weddings with different themes nowadays. So, I hope people who love new things will enjoy these wedding fashions,” she said.
The wedding fair is aimed at promoting greater cross-cultural and creative collaborations between designers from Singapore, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Laos, the Philippines and Vietnam.
Throughout the two-day event, the hotel will showcase distinct wedding experiences. The hotel’s wedding-planning experts will be on hand to meet couples interested in Sule Shangri-La Yangon’s signature wedding packages and cakes, and exclusive honeymoon offers.
Couples who confirm wedding dates at the event will receive a 10-percent discount.
Video courtesy of View TV
Video courtesy of Một Thế Giới.