The youngest in the AFDS family, this 16 yrs old, up and coming professional model, is half Thai-Australia stands at 182 cm and was on The Face Thailand – Men Season 2.
Inspired by her mentor Dato’ Professor Jimmy Choo, Fion Poon is making great efforts promoting a heritage into the fashion scene. She studied under Choo for eight years and has now started two lines of shoes and handbags made from batik and songket, traditional art and wear in Malaysia.
Fion’s aim has been specially to make Malaysians proud, and in the process, she has made the international community raise their eyebrows at the potential of such Malaysian designers.
“To continue learning and to remain inspired are the most important aspects of a designer’s life. The journey has been challenging but it is satisfying. 26 years as a designer, has taught me a great deal and continue to teach me as I go about my passion.”
Unique in her signature style, she aspires to make Malaysia proud.
Fion is an esteem member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Malaysia.
Wishing you and family a warm and blessed Aidilfitri, showered with love and happiness, with laughters and joy!
Selamat Hari Raya from all at ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase!
ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase is proud to is announce that Yogofi – Global Mobile WiFi Hotspots – www.yogofi.com is on board with us, as the Official Travel Companion Partner for 2019/20.
The innovative “Yogofi” pocket Wi-Fi device provides international data connectivity to customers at a competitive price point in over 100 countries using a unique virtual SIM solutions.
While giving brands insights to unique business and social users travel behaviors by building user movement patterns, heat maps and identifying unique points of interests.
This helps provide airlines, hotels, on-line/traditional, travel agencies, attractions with unique perspectives to travelers that embrace the possibility of learning more about their customers and allowing them and their partners to build unique experiences around their targeted customers.
Yogofi is also able to provide location-based targeting of customers providing the ability to push in destination/locations with tailored suggestions and up-selling possibilities.
● AFDS POP UP STORE – 3rd to 5th May 2019 ●
● AFDS SHOWCASE – 4th May 2019 – 7PM ●
Presenting AFDS Fashion Ambassadors –
● Micheal Ooi – MOfactory – MALAYSIA
● Hayden Ng – HAYDEN BOUTIQUE – SINGAPORE
● Lenny Agustin – Butik Lenny Agustin – INDONESIA
● Natacha Van – Natacha Van Collection – CAMBODIA
● Fadzil Hadinl – #CHANTIQUEBRUNEI – BRUNEI
● #LIZHEN – #THEZRSH – CHINA
● Zin – #ZIN – www.facebook.com/ZIN-366440517425089 – MYANMAR
● Ho Tran Da Thao – Tsafari by HO TRAN DA THAO – VIETNAM
● Bandid Lasavong – MEN folder – LAOS
● Pitnapat Yotinratanachai – Pitnapat – THAILAND
● Pat Santos – Pat Santos – Fashion Designer – PHILIPPINES
● Sylvia + Jennifer – #TRIOLOGIE, The Emporium Group – SINGAPORE
All at ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase wishes you to have a fun-filled and enjoyable this Women’s Day! 💖
With friends like you, holidays become a reminder of reasons to be grateful.
HAPPY VALENTINES’S DAY from all at ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase! 💖💖💖