Pitnapat Yotinratanachai – Head, (AFDS) Thailand
- A triumphant designer specializing in stunning and awe-inspiring costumes, Pitnapat Yotinratanachai is a fashion stylist and one of the most awarded individuals in the fashion industry of Thailand.
- In the course of his career, Pitnapat has worked to style costumes and outfits for Thailand’s stage and television industry and has collaborated with many of Thailand’s best directors. He is highly-recognized for styling and designing the costumes for the show performance in The Silk fabric exhibition for Her Majesty Queen Sirikit at Phu Phan Ratchaniwet Palace among others. In addition to this, Pitnapat is credited for designing the appearance of several leading actresses and actors in the country.
- Apart from this, Pitnapat has styled for many key epic and historic Siam Operas, commercials, and musicals. Moreover, he has displayed his couture and prêt-a-porter collections across the several Thailand and international fashion weeks.
- His traditional yet contemporary designs have captured the hearts of many around the world and he has created many quintessential looks.
- In his early years, Pitnapat who graduated from Sripatum University, Bangkok, Thailand, holds a bachelors degree in Media Communications & Public Relation, dreamt of becoming a PR mogul but his eye for gorgeous fabrics, beautiful embellishments and outstanding design plus creative intrinsic sense turned around his destiny – he became one of the most well-known designers from Thailand.
- To pursue his passion, he studied a fashion design course at the Alliance-Francaise de Bangkok and joined Tube Gallery after he graduated. Armed with passion and experience, he established his own costume gallery under his name – PITNAPAT and an Event Management Company – Event Centre & Organizer.
- Pitnapat is an esteem member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Thailand.
Yuki Unawan Tangkaravakoon – Advisor, AFDS (Thailand)
- Yuki found her passion in fashion at a young age, she always enjoys dressing up and creating her own style – “anything related to simplicity and creativity”. Yuki studied at the renowned University of San Francisco with a Marketing degree (minor in Japanese studies) and completed her master degree in International Management at the prestigious King’s College in London. While in London, Yuki was inspired by the stylish and glamorous fashion of this alluring city, and she found a new passion in combining marketing and fashion. Motivated by the concept of simple and elegant, she founded her brand – YUNA.
- Yuki creates unique and glamorous styles for the young and urban working professionals. With her meticulous attention to details, cuts and her refined style in fabric selection, Yuki designs are elegant and comfortable for the clientele. Having attended London College of Style’s fashion styling course, Yuki heightens her creativity to propel YUNA to an urban lifestyle fashion brand for today’s woman.
- Yuki debut her collection, as a Thai young designer, during Bangkok Fashion Week 2010 at FAME Event, Central World. The collection was well received by the press and media, becoming a highlight feature in ThaiCatwalk.com, the number one online fashion website in Thailand. With the support of family and friends, Yuki launched the first YUNA online store and first YUNA boutique in Bangkok, May 2011.
- YUNA ultimately express the combination of effortless elegance and the empowerment of every woman. The collections are curated to all aspects of everyday life with expert tailoring, elegant shapes, colours, and textures. Styles are contemporary and up to date with the current fashion trends. Yet it is still classic and elegant with a strong emphasis on the essence of femininity. Accessories are bold and elaborate combining the unique, chic, and classic into one – a fusion of fashion and the art of the masterpiece.
- Yuki is an esteem pioneer member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Thailand.
- Sirus Tantiyapong is affectionately known to all by his nickname – Yod Yoko.
- From a young age, Yod Yoko began showing keen interest and outstanding skills in drawing and painting. In order to cultivate his talent, he enrolled in Silapakorn University, majoring in Minor Visual Arts and Decorative Arts of Fashion Design.
- However to prosper in the intended field of choice, it is highly important to gain hands-on experience so that one is able to blend well in the industry. Hence, Yod did an internship under Anuroj, who is acknowledged for establishing a pavement for modern hand painted clothes in Thailand.
- During his apprenticeship and education, Yod Yoko participated in many fashion contests winning many awards for his creativity and craft. Realizing this, he identified a completely new niche and set out to create his own company.
- After completing his graduation, Yod Yoko worked at a clothing manufacturing company as a designer and in 2009, he won 1st Prize for Emerging Designer, Woven Fabric Category, Supema Design Contest in New York, USA. In 2010, he launched his eponymous label – YOKYOKO. His design vision being contemporary, clean and artsy. Combining his art and fashion into one – Wearable art.
- Since the debut of YODYOKO Womenswear Collection, his runway clothes have been showcased in Fashion weeks in Thailand, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Singapore and Paris winning praises by all and many noteworthy media platforms.
- Unlike many designers, Yod Yoko is recognized for designing things for all body figures, ethnicities and ages. Be it a healthy or a skinny woman, broad-shouldered or petite – Shoji masters at using techniques to bring the most out of any structure. He accentuates the parts of body in any woman that have the potential to boost her appearance. His motto is to design for woman to make her feel beautiful and confident.
- Sirus is an esteem member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Thailand.
- Born on 29th October, 1986, Pimsiri Nakswasdi is a fashion designer from Bangkok, Thailand and the creator of The Parrot.
- She did not attain a degree in fashion designing but has studied interior architecture at Chulalongkorn University and management at Harvard University, Massachusetts, USA. After graduation and being in the work force for a few years, she found her true passion in fashion. Later, she founded her own company – The Parrot International Co, Ltd and launched her first collection in 2013.
- The Parrot started as an online-based fashion store born in Bangkok. After 3 years, they have expanded from online to storefronts with 7 branches in the main areas of Bangkok, such as Zen at Central World, K Village, Central East Ville, Thonglor, Ekkamai and a branch in Singapore.
- Her international approach to fashion is fast, creativeness, flexibility of use, good quality design and enabling a rapid turnaround.
- Pimsiri is not only involved with the creative department of her business, she also focuses on other aspects other than accessories and clothes. She also shows a keen interest in the interiors of her shops, advertising and promotion of her label as well as graphic designing.
- In 2017, Pimsiri was awarded Her World editor’s choice award 2017 “Best of Brand in Our Mind”.
- She has also been invited as a guest speaker at Luxellence Center x Bunka on Social Media for Fashion business, Accademia Italiana Thailand on Fashion marketing and The College of Management Mahidol University on Momentum Marketing.
- Pimsiri believes that inspiration to her does not come from things that exist already around her and she can see them such as galleries, people, places, museums and so on. Instead, she feels that the ideas and thoughts in one’s mind are what need attention. This is how new things are created.
- Pimsiri is an esteem member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Thailand.
- A Thai apparel designer, Vorravut Tho-ei, affectionately known as Last, was born in 1982 in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Last studied architecture from the University of Pranakron Rajaphat university. Afterwards, he joined Thaivichitsilp Technological College as a teacher in the metropolitan city, Bangkok as a lecturer in architecture and design. Currently, Last is a consultant with for Nanda Heritage Hotel overseeing the architecture of building and landscape of this icon building.
- Fashion design has always been his passion. Last incorporates use his architecture knowledge together with his dress designing talents to create new designs.
- Last is known for his evening and elegant dresses, the designs he creates are worn by clients belonging to high-profile backgrounds and Thailand’s pageant queens. Last introduced his brand, LASTCOST Wedding Club in 2013 and shows his collections yearly in many prestigious wedding shows.
- He is recognized for boldly using colours, luxurious fabrics and defining outfits with stylish and clean lines. In addition to his mainstream label, he has made a diffusion line of menswear.
- Last’s latest feather in his cap is creating the National Dress design for the winner of Miss Supranational 2019.
- Vorravut Tho-ei (Last) is an esteem member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Thailand.
- Based in Bangkok, Thananpachr Jantajaroenpon is a fashion designer from Thailand. He is affectionately known to all by his nickname – X, with 17 years of fashion design experience under his belt.
- X is the founder of the Couture House – MYRIAD GRAND MONDE. The Inspiration to start this brand began with the word of “Love”. Transpiring “Love” through their creativity in every aspect of design and craftmanship and focusing is to make their customers dreams a reality and the most memorable one during that most important event of their lives.
- MYRIAD GRAND MONDE’s philosophy is Beauty, Quality, Style, and Perfection.
- X fan list includes some of the most admired Thai celebrities and highly influential Thai dignitaries such as Ms.Rapeephan Luangaramrat, Ms.Lydia Sarunrat (Actress and Singer), Ms. Praya Lundberg (Actress and UNHCR’s Goodwill Ambassador), Ms. Yaya Urassaya.
- X has also been active in creating dresses for Miss Thailand World Contestants and charitable projects for the foundations of Her Majesty the Queen and HRH Princess Somsawali.
- Thananpachr Jantajaroenpon is an esteem member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Thailand.