Pham Dang Anh Thn
- Pham Dang Anh Thu is a well-known Vietnamese Fashion Designer and is the founder and Creative Director of Joli PoliCo.Ltd.
- With over 10 years of experience under her belt, Pham Dang Anh Thu style is always described as unique, elegance and luxurious. One of Vietnam’s top 5 fashion designers for both business and bridal wear, Pham Dang Anh Thu is considered as a trend setter with a great knowledge on customers’ requirements.
- Pham Dang Anh Thu has participated in many famous and reputed fashion fairs and fashion shows in Vietnam. And thus leading to much collaboration with distributors from Australia, America, China and Japan.
- Pham Dang Anh Thu is member of Western Canada Fashion Week, where she just showcased her collection this September at Edmonton.
- Pham Dang Anh Thu is an esteem member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Vietnam.
Ha Linh Thu
- An icon of sophistication and graceful style, Ha Linh Thu is a fashion designer, known for a unique sense of dressing and style.
- Brought up in a traditional family of three generations working in the art fields, Ha Linh Thu has been influenced by a kaleidoscope of Asian culture at a young age. This has propelled her great passion for the study of Asian cultures and combining this with her love for fashion.
- Ha Linh Thu graduated with a Bachelor in graphic design from the Industrial Art Design Institute in 1999 and went on to work at Labor Newspaper. There, she was in charge of graphics and technical drawings and has been awarded the “Best cover of the Year” by Vietnam Journalism Committee yearly from 1999 to 2006.
- In 2006, Ha Linh Thu started HALINHTHU with the focus on the elegance of Asian women. Ha Linh Thu’s philosophy is that the charm of women are hidden in the elegant cuts and the soft shine of garments. With the principal material of silk, Ha Linh Thu’s contemporary and elegant designs have become very popular as they go beyond the conventional perception of traditional material used in traditional costumes.
- For her achievements in fashion designing, Herrera received many awards, such as the “Best Costume” prize at Shanghai International Modern Olympic 2002, “Person of the year” by Wallpaper magazine (Vietnamese edition), Runner up at “International Young Fashion Entrepreneur Award” held by British Council 2008.
- Ha Linh Thu is considered as a woman with an amazing personal style, design sense and good attitude.
- Ha Linh Thu is an esteem member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Vietnam.
Nguyễn Minh Tuấn
- A Vietnamese fashion designer based in Ho Chi Min, Minh Tuan works on evening and wedding gowns. Minh Tuan studied fashion design at Hutech University, where he graduated as the top student that year. Afterwards, he moved into the Vietnam fashion scene working as a freelance fashion designer, photographer and stylist.
- Armed with experience, Minh Tuan opened his atelier – MINHTUANnguyen in 2015.
- Minh Tuan’s work is recognized as being well-made, beautiful and inventive. His designs are characterized through inspiration from popular culture and many a times there is a reference to the cult or infamous figures. His womenswear range is consistently sort after by many International pageant queens and Vietnam’s celebrities.
- Minh Tuan has regularly displayed his collections at Fashion Weeks both in Vietnam and most recently, Lao Fashion Week 2017.
- Minh Tuan is an esteem member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Vietnam.
- A talented and enthusiastic woman, Ho Tran Da Thao is an Vietnamese businesswoman and fashion designer who has won many awards for the designs she produced. She comes from Gia Lai, the second-largest province in the Central Highlands of Vietnam, and she moved to Saigon to complete her education. She has worked in Itochu Corp and other well-known Vietnamese fashion companies to solidify her credentials.
- Thao, as she is affectionately known, graduated from Douglas Mawson Institute of Technology (TAFE SA) and her journey into fashion started with winning the Mercedes-‐Benz Asia Fashion Award 2004, representing Vietnam. She started her own fashion label – TSAFARI, in 2005.
- In the year 2008, she received the International Young Fashion Entrepreneur Award from The British Council, and was awarded the VGAC Australian Alumni Award for Media, Culture and Arts 2014. Thao has also been featured in Businesswoman Vietnam magazine in 2015 and as the Harper’s Bazaar “Power Woman” in its Vietnam edition in 2017.
- Thao’s style of fashion is described as feminine – very vibrant and expressive. Moreover, her fashion lines have been known for versatility and comfort. Her inspirations come from her love for nature, travel, culture, music and art. All this is well reflected in her collections – a unique and meaningful identity for the woman of today. Thao’s bold hues, graphical prints and exclusive detailing are her brand’s signature.
- Thao aims to preserve Vietnamese hand-made techniques and traditional culture by ensuring a sustainable work for women artisans and seamstresses as she continues to expand her creative vision, soaking in creative influences from across the world.
- Ho Tran Da Thao is an esteemed member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase representing Vietnam.