Nguyen Quoc Bin
- The design concept is central to Quoc Binh’s work. He aims to translate the essence of the design concept into fashion in a way that is fresh and thought-provoking. He is characterised through his sensitivity in his use of texture and his architectural design language. He believes in creating innovative fashion that is completely wearable.
- Quoc Binh is known for bringing modern touches to traditional Vietnamese wear and has received many international awards for his achievements.
- Quoc Binh launched his label, qb – quoc binh, in 2011. He has participated in Vietnam Fashion Weeks, Italy Cultural Exchange Week, Ao- dai Collection in Japan, Asia Fashion Show in Qatar, Cultural Collection in Asia Fashion Federation (AFF) in Bangkok, Malaysia Fashion Week and Phnom Penh Fashion Week.
- Quoc Binh is one of the earliest winners of the Vietnam Collection Grand Prix and has been awarded the Murase Institute’s Prize and the Special Producer Prize by Asia Collection Makuhari (Japan).
- Quoc Binh is a Vietnam born and his studio and production is located in Vietnam, Ho Chin Minh.
- Quoc Binh is an esteem pioneer member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Vietnam.
Pham Dang Anh Thn
- Pham Dang Anh Thu is a well-known Vietnamese Fashion Designer and is the founder and Creative Director of Joli PoliCo.Ltd.
- With over 10 years of experience under her belt, Pham Dang Anh Thu style is always described as unique, elegance and luxurious. One of Vietnam’s top 5 fashion designers for both business and bridal wear, Pham Dang Anh Thu is considered as a trend setter with a great knowledge on customers’ requirements.
- Pham Dang Anh Thu has participated in many famous and reputed fashion fairs and fashion shows in Vietnam. And thus leading to much collaboration with distributors from Australia, America, China and Japan.
- Pham Dang Anh Thu is member of Western Canada Fashion Week, where she just showcased her collection this September at Edmonton.
- Pham Dang Anh Thu is an esteem member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Vietnam.
Ha Linh Thu
An icon of sophistication and graceful style, Ha Linh Thu is a fashion designer, known for a unique sense of dressing and style.
Brought up in a traditional family of three generations working in the art fields, Ha Linh Thu has been influenced by a kaleidoscope of Asian culture at a young age. This has propelled her great passion for the study of Asian cultures and combining this with her love for fashion.
Ha Linh Thu graduated with a Bachelor in graphic design from the Industrial Art Design Institute in 1999 and went on to work at Labor Newspaper. There, she was in charge of graphics and technical drawings and has been awarded the “Best cover of the Year” by Vietnam Journalism Committee yearly from 1999 to 2006.
In 2006, Ha Linh Thu started HALINHTHU with the focus on the elegance of Asian women. Ha Linh Thu’s philosophy is that the charm of women are hidden in the elegant cuts and the soft shine of garments. With the principal material of silk, Ha Linh Thu’s contemporary and elegant designs have become very popular as they go beyond the conventional perception of traditional material used in traditional costumes.
For her achievements in fashion designing, Herrera received many awards, such as the “Best Costume” prize at Shanghai International Modern Olympic 2002, “Person of the year” by Wallpaper magazine (Vietnamese edition), Runner up at “International Young Fashion Entrepreneur Award” held by British Council 2008.
Ha Linh Thu is considered as a woman with an amazing personal style, design sense and good attitude.
Ha Linh Thu is an esteem member and fashion ambassador of the ASEAN Fashion Designer Showcase representing Vietnam.